Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Spectrum–A Miniature Lone Star Quilt

Last July one of the classes I took at the annual QuiltNebraska convention was called Spectrum, a pattern by Jill Vanderboegh of Auburn, Nebraska.  Here are the class examples of the miniature octagon version, the one I chose to make.  She offered a larger size, about 24” square as well. The bottom photo of the three is of the larger version that Jill entered in the 2014 Nebraska State Fair and it received a 1st place ribbon.
IMG_1815IMG_1814
IMG_2085I have been working on my quilt off and on and now it is finished.  Come back for my next post to see what my version looks like.

Until Later,
Lynn

1 comment:

Geta Grama said...

Anxious! These are beautiful. I recognize this style from a book I have.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...